fredag 15 oktober 2010

rebound.

When he texts me saying he really wants to see me, I light up inside. But moments are always fleeting. I just imagine him saying it to me because who he really wants to see doesn’t want to see him. She put him on the backburner and doesn’t need him right now. He needs me right now, because he can’t have her. I am a distraction. I make him feel warm inside, I soothe his pain, and when he’s around me he isn’t haunted and consumed by thoughts of her. I can briefly take away his pain, but moments are always fleeting. He can hurt me. Once he’s over her, he won’t need me. I’m dispensable and he’s broken. And this is the way our unfair world works.

He needs me.

I want him.

Everyone wants to be needed.



text: le love

2 kommentarer:

  1. Näämen Hej :) Inte visste jag att du fanns här! Vad trevligt!

    SvaraRadera
  2. TACK nu känns det så mycket bättre! Vafan?! Haha! Ååh döda min hjärna!

    SvaraRadera